1. Your Name: Ethelyn Fane Ingram
2. Graduating Class of ICN: 1956
3. Favorite Memory at Norcom: The fellowship with my classmates.
4. Your goal for the position you hold this year: To maintain accurate records for the Association.
5. Favorite Quote:
6. Favorite Teacher/Admin at Norcom: Alonzo Fane and Ms. Williams
7. What's your professional background/what do you do for a living and how long have you been doing it? If you are retired...what DID you do?
Photo typesetter at Norfolk State, was at NSU for 28 years.
8. What advice would you give your teenage self? Keep self control and be aware of your surroundings.
9. What's the first concert you ever attended?Ruth Brown
10. Favorite memory or favorite place to visit in Portsmouth? Sitting on the waterfront, reminisce while watching the ships come in
11. Your Pet Peeve: People that repeat themselves over and over again
12. Guilty Pleasure: I love typing and being with friends