1. Your Name: Leah Antionette Drake Stith
2. Graduating Class of ICN: 1967
3. Favorite Memory at Norcom: Fish Stick Friday and Mrs. Lewis. Thankful to my classmates for naming me “Most Attractive” for Senior Superlatives.
4. Your goal for the position you hold this year: To reclaim the Norcom History/Legacy and increase our membership
5. Favorite Quote: “Until the lion tells his side of the story, the tale of the hunt will always glorify the Hunter”
6. Favorite Teacher/Admin at Norcom: May I have 2? Josephine Wimbush and Mr. Oliver Paige
7. What's your professional background/what do you do for a living and how long have you been doing it? If you are retired...what DID you do? I have spent more than 30 years in The Behavior Health Field. The majority as Director of Referral Development. Currently, I am The Director for D.A.R.E. for the Portsmouth Sheriff’s Office (4 years)
8. What advice would you give your teenage self? Take advantage of every opportunity presented to you